Thurs, May 12th – 6:00-7:30 pm PT via Zoom | Cost: $25 | Register here
This one-hour webinar workshop will be packed with important information and strategies for women dealing with menopause symptoms, intimate health, and nutrition issues. The agenda includes:
- Nutrition habits that lead to hormone imbalances and recommendations to support balanced hormones through nutrition.
- Symptom-specific nutrition recommendations to help with: Estrogen balance, hot flushes & night sweats, joint pain, mood swings, poor sleep, osteoporosis protective foods, dry skin & vaginal dryness.
- Top four things to avoid for symptom relief.
- Supplement recommendations will be provided.
- Hormone testing and when it may be helpful.
- Specific exercise guidelines for cardiovascular and bone health.
- Pelvic health strategies: Tips for bladder and bowel control, vaginal health, sexual function, and pelvic pain.
- Live Q&A portion at the end.
About the presenters:
Michelle DeWolf (NBC-HWC) is a Nationally Board Certified Health Coach. Michelle has an 80% success rate working with people and families to prevent and reverse diseases associated with lifestyle and nutrition habits. In 2021 Michelle completed the IIN Hormone Health Certification as well as the Designs for Health Supplement Specialist Certification which allows access to a robust tracking and coaching app to monitor clients’ progress remotely and comply with HIPAA guidelines. For more information on Michelle and her services, visit her website at: https://michelledewolf.com/
About the presenters:
Julie Bottarini (MPT, CLT) graduated from the University of the Pacific with a BA in Sports Medicine and received her Master of Physical Therapy from Chapman University. Her specialty areas have included Acute Care, Hippotherapy, Orthopedics, and Neurological Rehabilitation. Over the past 15 years, she has specialized in Pelvic Health and opened her private practice in 2008. Her passion for improving quality of life through the study and practice of Pelvic Floor Dysfunction, Women’s Health, and Men’s Health continue to drive her private practice today. For more information on Julie and her services, visit her website at: https://juliebottarini.com