Dear Julie Bottarini Physical Therapy Community:
As the county continues to open its doors, I wanted to reach out to you and let you know what is happening here at my clinic. I am OPEN for in-‐person, telerehab and home visits to help you remain on course in reaching your health and wellness goals. I hope to see you resuming your care here with me. If you have questions about your health and fitness I am offering a free 15 minute check in with me on the phone or virtually as I would love to hear from you and help in anyway I can.
Here are the following precautions and new procedures I am taking to reduce the chance of exposure to you and your family when you visit my clinic:
- Pre-‐screening each client on the phone for any exposure to or having current symptoms of COVID-‐19 to ensure they are not a risk to come in.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival, with a touch-‐less thermometer.
- Staff and clients are required to wear masks at all times.
- Insisting all staff and clients wash their hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and warm water or alcohol-‐based sanitizers up arriving and before leaving the clinic. Antibacterial soap and hand sanitizers provided throughout the clinic.
- Cleaning equipment, surfaces, doorknobs, lotion bottles, stools and anything touched during a treatment session, with hospital grade disinfectant before/after each treatment.
- Waiting room is optional so please take a seat if you can safely abide by the 6’ social distance recommendation. There is a bench right at the front door if you prefer to wait outside prior to your appointment.
- My treatment rooms are private; only my clients and myself utilize this space.
- My treatment rooms are well ventilated with high windows that can open and a HEPA air filter.
I am open to other suggestions as your health is of utmost importance. I want you to feel as comfortable as possible coming into the clinic. Please contact me anytime.
My new online scheduling link below for your convenience: